1. All members must agree that the online platform is to be used only for legal, committing and You strategic purpose. One must approve not tamper with, reverse- engineer or otherwise use the online platform for any purpose for which is not planned encompassing, but not limited to accessing data about registered user store/shared/mention in our website, specifying or attempting to identify other registered user or gaining or attempting to gain entry to the cloud database of the service.
2. ISFH Foundation Private Data shall also mean any and all data accessible to ISFH Foundation and which is not usable in a disseminated form at the Effective Date, including, but not limited to, research ideas, research results, research directions, patents, patent applications, and patent ideas, trade secrets, business models, business forecasts, marketing strategies, financial data, customer lists, investors, contractual relationships, manufacturing proprietary information and documentation, ideas, schematics, sketches, models, know-how, marketing campaigns algorithms, processes, formulae whether or not specifically stated or defined in subsequent paragraphs.
3. It is Important for the ISFH Foundation to protect Its Intellectual Property, Confidential and Proprietary Information to the fullest extent and the customer is willing to comply with following provisions, as part of the Customer’s contract of service/ facility with ISFH Foundation.
4. The Term of use shall be binding in the principle as below; the binding effects of the Term of use shall not be affected by the length of service/facilities between the parties, the reason for terminating the service/facilities relationship between parties and amount of the CUSTOMER’s payment paid by ISFH Foundation. The CUSTOMER shall be liable to his/her obligations under the Term of use after the termination of the Services/facilities for whichever reasons.
5. No Waiver of the breach, failure of condition, or any right or remedy contained in or granted by the provision of this Term of use shall be effective unless it is in writing and signed by the party waiving the breach, failure, right or remedy. No waiver by the ISFH Foundation of any breach, failure, right or remedy shall be deemed a waiver of any other breach, failure, right or remedy, whether or not similar, nor shall any waiver constitute a continuing waiver unless the writing so specifies.
6. The displays comprised in the entire Term of use are decided upon and by the parties and supersedes all initial verbal or written negotiations, articulations or Term of uses attained by the Parties pertaining to the subject matter of this Term of use.
7. If a Court of Competent jurisdiction carries any provision of this Term of use to be illicit, unenforceable or ineffective in entire or infraction for any explanation, the existence and enforceability of lasting expenditures or portion of them, is not be influenced.
8. No party has been provoked to immigrate into this written Term of use, nor is any party depending on, any articulation or warranty exterior to those expressly set forward in this term of use.
9. ISFH Foundation owns lawful right to alter, modifies, amend, addendum or any clause of this Term of use without any initial permission.